Clubs' and Engagement Executive
The Clubs' and Engagement Executive is responsible for promoting campus culture/student engagement by way of running events, working with clubs, supporting volunteering, and working with the other ASA representatives to ensure there are social/entertainment opportunities for all demographics at Massey Albany.
This role works closely with the Association's Campus Culture Coordinator on events such as orientation weeks, the annual ball and in-semester events.
They are an ex-officio member of all clubs and societies.
- Election: 15th-20th March 2019
- Term of office effective immediately until 31st December 2019
Forms & Policy
- 2019 Nomination Form
- Code of Conduct
- ASA Election Policy
- ASA Constitution (refer schedules 1 & 2)
- Campaign Plan and Budget template (excel)
- Campaign Plan and Budget template (pdf)
The returning officer for the ASA Elections is Hao Zhang